Hi all,

I have submitted a support inquiry to Nomachine about this issue and
they have just released the nxagent that fixes this problem.
Not sure if it is any worth for the FreeNX users, though.

My opinion is that we should have some at least minimalistic  window
manager in LTSP - not only because of nxclient.
I have found out, that for example rdesktop is MUCH faster when running
from within the WM.

I see that thinstation already has some WM - perhaps we could get it
from there?

Thanks,
Ondrej