On Thursday 22 June 2006 12:28, Michael George wrote:
> The practical reasons don't seem to apply, but if there are technical
> reasons (which I doubt) I'd like to know them.

Other than the ones I elaborated in my email a few hours ago, I don't know of
any more. Did you read that email?

The other practical implication for your system would be that USB keys will
work differently on the server as compared to the client, not necessarily
badly or wrong, but differently enough to confuse some users. Perhaps this is
not true in your home, but it would certainly cause confusion where I work.