Hello,
Why should  I enable NBD/NFS swap? This  thin client has 256 MB Ram and also
because it seemes  a some how complicated thing  with  ltsp 4.1.1.
Wouldn't you think that this is a more technical mather, ltsp not supporting
the new, maybe an exotic, networkcard of hp t5000.

Roland

Roland Brouwers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]