Roland,

I've not seen the 5025, but maybe it's alot like the 5125.

If that's the case, then you should check out this page on our wiki:

   http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/Clients#T5125

The problem you described sounds an awful lot like problems i've seen when
the Xserver doesn't properly determine the amount of ram.  The article
above tells you how to rectify that situation.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]