Hello,

I'm try to run an LTSP 4.2 server with an HP t5125 term.

The LTSP 4.2 update 3 is hosted on a Mandriva 2006 with all updates
installed.

After configuring the LTSP server, the client go througt the follonwing
steps :
        - get DHCP conf
        - get file thru TFTP
        - boot

The boot hang for several minutes after displaying the following lines:
====================================
eth0: VIA Rhine II at 0x1e400, 00:16:35:7d:ba:e5, IRQ 11.
eth0: MII PHY found at address 1, status 0x786d advertising 05e1 Link 45e1.
Running dhcpcd on port 67
eth0: link up, 100Mbps, full-duplex, lpa 0x45E1
====================================

Then it display :
====================================
ERROR! dhcpcd failed!

And that's all :(
I didn't know waht go wrong.
If you have an idea or need more infos, I'll enjoy.

Some extra informations (if it could help) :
- This t5125 terminal run succesfully in native XDMCP mode on the same
server that host the LTSP.
- There is no other term on my local network, it's my first one.

TIA
Nicolas CHEVE