I haven't tried this, but if I were faced with this dilemma, I would try a
wireless bridge connected to the ethernet NIC in the terminal. This way the
wireless part is transparent and the terminal fullfills the assumptions of
LTSP (and PXE and etherboot).

On Monday 18 September 2006 09:34, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:
> Message: 10
> Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 07:47:56 -0400
> From: Joe Auerbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [Ltsp-discuss] ltsp and wireless
> To: "forum) LTS" <ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net>
>
> We've heard a few times here that ltsp doesn't work over a wireless
> connection.  My question is: how true is that and how true will it
> remain?  Is it impossible, or just very tricky?  Is it something that is
> not going to happen, or is it being worked on for a upcoming release?
>
> I was hoping to use ltsp for a machine to run my kitchen and running a
> cord into a cabinet seems like a waste.

                        - Mark Twain

| John Lucas                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]               |
| St. Thomas, VI 00802                http://mrjohnlucas.googlepages.com/ |
| 18.3°N, 65°W                        AST (UTC-4)                         |