Hi!

I am using ltsp 4.2 on dual P4 with 1 GB RAM with Fedora Core 5.
Very often my workstations got frozen. on their screens have just thin
coloured vertical bars. Everything else is ok, including local drives
access.
My workstations are 4 old NEC PowerMate Workstation VT - DT -I810
(Celeron 533MHz,  Integrated Intel 810 chipset; 4 MB; SVGA - video card,
64 MB RAM).
Does someone are using such workstation? What I can do to solve this
problem?

Thanks