Flavio Veras kirjoitti:
> After digging in the Gnome web site I find out that gdm version 2.16 doesn't
> have a gdm.conf file, instead we have a custom.conf file and a defaults.conf
> file.

Yes, I find that too - after you explaned the difference -
http://www.gnome.org/projects/gdm/docs/2.16/configuration.html

"Not all keys in the GDM configuration file are supported in the GUI
[gdmsetup], so you may need to edit the configuration files by hand to
edit these keys."

If we stay with Dapper (and Gnome 2.14) next three years, there might be
- and I hope so - a real GUI for all of this in year 2009. And LTSP also
might be quite different (GUI tools too). Right now I'm very happy with
Dapper and LTSP 4.2 with fuse (= usb devices) and everything.

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.