On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 03:58:52 +0000 / [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
With a subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Local device support stopped working

> I guess that some config file was patched perhaps, but I have no idea
> which one to check.    I have been looking at the wiki and right now
> I am just flat out confused.  hostname at the client returns a valid
> name.  The folders are created on the client, but nothing is shown
> for the usb drive at the client.  If I create a directory, it is
> created on the client tmp space (?), not the mounted drive.  Do you
> have a link to the correct troubleshooting page on the wiki?
>
> Thanks,
> Dave Hopkins

Hi [EMAIL PROTECTED],

I remember this kind of problem when I was running LTSP on 64-bit
Xubuntu. Everything was ok, till I open the USB and see empty, no
files/ folders...

What I did was force install 32-bit libfuse package (it's related to
having libfuse package 64-bit and ltspfs binary against 32-bit, or
something like this), which solved the issues. Might be that your
problem is also this kind of?

--
Rgds,
Kamchybek Jusupov

Attitude is no substitude for competence...
GPG Key: C565 2827 0858 ECFE 74D7  A556 7B09 59DA B6C8 FF8C