These are a GREAT price.  I have a client that might want to add some
stations to their current setup before too long.  For what we do with
them, I think these would be plenty powerful enough.  All we do is run
Firefox in a full screen/kiosk mode and XScreenSaver.  Nothing face.

So...Do these puppies work nicely alongside LTSP?  Any other thoughts?

--Eric