I am attempting to download and get to work using the LBE, but
unfortunately I cannot access the CVS server.

Doing a little research I got this:

How I am searching:
Searching for cvs.ltsp.org A record at a.root-servers.net [198.41.0.4]: Got
referral to TLD3.ULTRADNS.org. (zone: org.) [took 8 ms]
Searching for cvs.ltsp.org A record at TLD3.ULTRADNS.org. [199.7.66.1]: Got
referral to babylon5.mug.org. (zone: ltsp.org.) [took 6 ms]
Searching for cvs.ltsp.org A record at babylon5.mug.org. [198.22.63.13]:
Reports that wiki.mcquil.com. does not exist.  [took 632 ms]

Response:
cvs.ltsp.org. exists, and is a CNAME pointing to wiki.mcquil.com., which
does not exist

Details:
cvs.ltsp.org. exists, and is a CNAME pointing to wiki.mcquil.com., which
does not exist.
This is a very unusual response, and indicates that the DNS server is
authoritative for both
cvs.ltsp.org. and wiki.mcquil.com. and that while cvs.ltsp.org. exists, it
knows that
wiki.mcquil.com. does not exist.  See RFC2308 2.1 for details.

If someone could provide the IP address of the CVS server, or even if
someone has a current archived file to be downloaded, that would be fine.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help on this.

I think I can get started downloading all the files that are retrieved in
the fetchall step by browsing to the mirror.

Jeremy Young
Programmer/Analyst
O'Reilly Auto Parts
(417) 862-2674 x1858