Hi All

Thusa (our company) will take over this ebuild
under my direction.  Please let us know where to get onboard and what committments/updates are required to halt the removal from the tree.

Donnie, please give me an idea of what your plans are for the MueKow/Gentoo effort so we may assist.

Regards
Warwick

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Gentoo users,

I wanted to update everyone with some bad news I just read on the Gentoo
forums.  They have hard masked LTSP from Portage and will be removing
the package on January 15th.  There is a security issue with
libvncserver.  Since Gentoo does not have a maintainer for LTSP, an
updated ebuild has not been written.

If anyone out there can help out, please contact the Gentoo team.  I
hate to see the package leave Portage.

Matt

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/44773/focus=44773

Warwick Chapman
Managing Director

Cellular: +27 83 7797 094

-- There are 10 types of people in this world;
Telephone: +27 31 277 1250
Facsimile: +27 31 277 1269
Website: http://www.thusa.co.za

THUSA - Smart Solutions