I don't read ltsp mailing list.

Warwick Bruce Chapman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Thusa (our company) will take over this ebuild under my direction.
> Please let us know where to get onboard and what committments/updates
> are required to halt the removal from the tree.

 I already suspended removal from the tree but ltsp stays masked until
the security issue has been resolved.  Go to
<URL:http://bugs.gentoo.org>  and search for LTSP, there you will
find some bugs which need to be fixed.  Get an account for Gentoo
Bugzilla and add yourself to the CC list of the bugs so you are noticed
about any changes to those bugs.
 Officially I will maintain the ebuild, but in the background you will
have to provide fixes (patches to the sources and ebuilds), which I
will only commit.  Of course I can advise and will check your
changes, but work must be done by you (I will give you a notice when
new bugs arrive), as I don't use ltsp.

> Donnie, please give me an idea of what your plans are for the
> MueKow/Gentoo effort so we may assist.

 Donnie, do you want to handle ltsp?

V-Li