On Friday 12 January 2007 00:41, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:
> I had a working LTSP setup running on Suse 9.3. I am trying to upgrade
> to openSuse 10.2.  The dhcp config file has been slightly modified
> (changed the kernel version number entries).
>
> Also, I have tried adding the "next-server xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" line. This
> did not work, either.
>
> Let me know if I need to supply more info.

You must allow the interfaces in /etc/sysconfig/dhcpd
# Examples: DHCPD_INTERFACE="eth0"
#           DHCPD_INTERFACE="eth0 eth1 eth2 tr0 wlan0"
#           DHCPD_INTERFACE="internal0 internal1"
#           DHCPD_INTERFACE="id-00:50:fc:e4:f2:65 id-00:a0:24:cb:cc:5c wlan0"
#
DHCPD_INTERFACE="br0"

James