wow:you are the first news ive heard of the 8362 doing anthing at all.can
you write up what you have?this boot with yaboot? and an internal cf drive
or something//
?
is that kernel compressed or noy vmlinuz vs vmlinux..
i have only one ..and John Leonard has a few..
give us a blow by blow if you would..is this  anetboot situation?chuck
just to clarify..it is not my kernel