Hi Todd,

> I can't imagine how one would mount an unpartitioned drive,
Well, Windows manages to read and write to it.

I've since plugged it into a fat linux and partitioned and formatted
it. Now it works.

I've done this with a couple of usb drives recently but was under the
impression that ltsp4.2u3 managed these devices 'as is'.

Looks like ltsp4.2u3 doesn't do it which makes me wonder what "Added
support for un-partitioned USB Memory sticks to be properly recognized
as a local device" actually means?

Chris.