Hello,

I have the following problem with the local device access:

I plug in an USB-Stick or insert a CD on a thin client. The desktop-icons
appear correctly. The folders in $HOME/Drives are there, but no content (no
folders, no files) of the USB-Stick or the CD is displayed.

My Terminalserver is based on debian sarge.
I made the Installation of LDA like its described on
http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/LTSP-42-LocalDev.

The troubleshooting shows from step 1 to step 9 no errors.
In step 10 echo $DISPLAY shows not the name of the workstation before the
colon, but its IP-adress. But i don't think thats a problem.
In step 11 the command "/usr/sbin/lbus_event_handler.sh add block /tmp 1024
Temp" gives me the error "fusermount: mount failed: Invalid argument", but
the Temp-icon appears on the desktop and the tmp-folder appears in
$HOME/Drives.

Perhaps someone can help me

Thomas