Hi John,

I've got so far 4 units of eBox-2600 from Taiwan.
Well, the end-users are quite OK with it...

The cost for me so far is 150usd + shipping fees / unit.

Targeting to order another 5-10 units soon...

With a subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Diskless Thin Client Terminals

--
Rgds,
Kamchybek Jusupov

Attitude is no substitude for competence...
GPG Key: C565 2827 0858 ECFE 74D7  A556 7B09 59DA B6C8 FF8C