On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 00:42:52 -0500
Dave Fenwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just read some specs for that class of thin clients from NeoWare
> (the Capio 600 series).  You're going to be very lucky to do anything
> with LTSP on those boxes.  It doesn't look like they'll PXE boot, they
> have very little memory, and they use a compact flash for the little
> storage they have (32MB?)  Looks like they're running WinCE on the box
> and they're pretty much designed to do RDP, ICA, or some type of VNC
> client.

After much googling, I discovered that shift-F10 gets me into the bios setup if
I hit it right after the initial Neoware splash screen goes away.

My options in the bios setup are:

Network Boot Protocol PXE/RPL
Boot Order  RomDisable/Int18h/Int19h/PNP-BEV(BBS)

So if I set it for PXE boot and Int19h, I should be in business?  Is there
anything that I need to set or change in my LTSP configuration to make this
work?