Tadeu F. Oliveira kirjoitti:
> does anyone have tried LTSP with some kind of load balance?
> Is there any try to use LTSP with OpenMosix or something such?

Has anybody do it like this way? It is has made with Fedora, but I like
to do it with Ubuntu.

"Building Highly Available LTSP Clusters

The goal of this document is to describe how to setup two LTSP servers
to provide a Highly Available, Load Balanced LTSP service. This will be
accomplished using the load-balancing and failover capabilities of the
newer version of the ISC DHCPD daemon, and a storage replication
mechanism for users profile availability on each server."

http://republico.estv.ipv.pt/~nmct/ltsp/ha/

Best regards, Asmo Koskinen.