Dave Fenwick kirjoitti:
> About the only usefulness I could see is integrating it into pxe
> syslinux, disable local hard disk booting, enable only pxe boot and cd
> boots, and then when the system boots, the grub configuration would
> allow them to choose whatever load path they want to choose.

Hi Dave, that is what I am looking for. I found this page and it directs
me to that another page:

http://www.etherboot.org/wiki/windowsntloader

"Reboot your machine

An operating system chooser should come up, offering Etherboot as one of
the boot options. If you run it, grub should be loaded, immediately
followed by etherboot, which should find your network card and do the
usual DHCP/TFTP steps..."

It seems so simple - you can choose XP or direct boot via pxe just like
thin clients?

Best regards, Asmo Koskinen.