Hello,

I'm running a 12 seat lab using Edubuntu 7.04/LTSP 5 and I would like
the screensavers to run without any screen blanking.  I've tried setting
the options on the client via the standard Gnome settings dialog, but
this does not disable screen blanking.  I've also tried using a custom
xorg.conf file to disable the DPMS option, but this does not work also.

Has anyone run into this or does anyone know of a way to fix this?  Thanks.