smaller, niggling details...

where does client get /etc/hosts from?

because it doesn't come from my ltsp:/tmp/hosts which has a pretty
thorough listing of my hosts and on the ltsp server
itself, /etc/hosts, /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/hosts and /opt/ltsp/ppc/etc/hosts
are all symbolic links to /tmp/hosts

instead, the client gets only the most simplified host file which lists
only 127.0.0.1 as localhost and 192.168.3.11 as server (which of course,
is the wrong name)

I can't see any options for this in lts.conf.readme either - where does
this come from?

--
Craig White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>