I upgraded to using Gusty with LTSP. The multiple
screen sessions has been solved in this release
however I can no longer use the screen viewer in the
Thin Client Manager. I installed x11vnc on the thin
client by doing the following

sudo mount --bind /dev /opt/ltsp/i386/dev
sudo mount -t proc none /opt/ltsp/i386/proc
# Make sure that resolv will work iin chroot
sudo cp /etc/resolv.conf /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/

Now chroot the /opt/ltsp/i386
sudo chroot /opt/ltsp/i386
sudo apt-get install x11vnc

I also installed ssh the same way. On Feisty all this
worked. What I have noticed is that on feisty If I
were to vnc to the machine I would do
vncviewer IPAddress:0 (the ipaddress would be the ip
from the dhcp server for the thin client)
And all would be good. Same idea with ssh for example
ssh [EMAIL PROTECTED] (once again the IP is from the
DHCP server)

Now on Gusty I have found it wants to use the LTSP
servers IP for everything. How can I get this to use
the ip supplied from the dhcp server?
For example say the server has an ip of 192.168.1.1
and the client has 192.168.1.5
On feisty I would do vncviewer 192.168.1.5:0 and vnc
would work. Same with ssh. Example ssh
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On gusty to use vncviewer I can only do vncviewer
192.168.1.1:1 (the server IP)
If I do vncviewer 192.168.1.5:0 I get unable to
connect to host connection refused (111)

Help....??