Finnish prime minister Matti Vanhanen visited at our school today
because of reopening our school.

Big day for us and big day for Linux Terminal Server Project ;-).

Our school today, PM at centre:

http://www.arkki.info/Mantykangas_School.png

http://www.arkki.info/PM.png

And yes, he mentioned our Linux system in his speech ;-).

Big thanks for project, they know you in here little northern country.

Our system is this one (2 server and 113 clients):

http://wiki.ubuntu-fi.org/Ubuntu_6.06_LTSP42#head-13981f562e9fe5a5b78532b8a843fa4ee00f6a06

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.