On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:36:22 -0700 (MST)
Andrew Ziem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do others have GDM 2.20.x working?  I am having headaches after upgrading
> Fedora Core 6 to Fedora 8 with gdm-2.20.1-7.fc8. A lot of stations login
> just fine, but I can't change the default value for  MaxSessions from 16.

Google sez that a lot of folks are having this same problem with Ubuntu as
well.  Run a search on "gdm 2.20 maxessions" (without the quotes) and you'll
see all sorts of bug reports.

You should file this on bugzilla.redhat.com and also on bugzilla.gnome.org and
include a note cross-referencing your bug reports and the ones on
bugs.launchpad.net as well.