On Thursday 27 December 2007 17:18, Frank Lienhard wrote:
> Just to get ist right:
> -which windows version did you use
> -did you start the virtualbox on the client or did you install a windows
> server inside virtualbox and the used rdp on the client?

On LTSP 4.2 I experimented only with W2K3 via RDP; however on a standalone
Debian/KDE PC I experimented with XP and W2K3 and both worked flawlessly, no
reason to think it would be different on LTSP.

On the Debian PC I found that the performance better running on the client.
The guest editions are worth installing, as you can then activate the
seamless mode (not tested on LTSP). If you need multiple clients running
simultaneously then RDP is probably the most efficient way.

Chris