We have activated gnome-watchdog on our edubuntu 7.10 thin client
server because of many zombied nautilus processes hogging memory and
processor after user logout. It seems to work very well.

We have also noticed that nautilus had been upgraded last week.  Is
the new nautilus working better? Any news on why we get this error or
if there is a better fix than gnome-watchdog?

--
Dan Trockman
The Blake School - Minneapolis, MN, USA