Tks

Gconf-editor works fine !!!! but i will try this method

  _____

De: Ariane Paola [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 10 de março de 2008 13:37
Para: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assunto: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] How to Desactive Hibernate and Suspend

You can use the gconf-editor.

Or you can add in the first line of the file:

/etc/X11/Xsession.d/55gnome-session_gnomerc

export LTSP_CLIENT=1

After saving the file, you can make tests with your clients :)

On Mon, Feb 4, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Frank Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 14:56:39 -0200
Marcio Magnanelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have configured LTSP 4.2 under Ubuntu 7.04. My users are sometimes
> clicking the hibernate or suspend button when log out
> Do somebody have any clue how to disable them ?

On my Fedora and Centos systems, I used gconf-editor to disable those
settings.

Ariane Paola Gomes

GPG key: F20E69CC
Fingerprint: 506B DFFE 34A4 AA0B 4157 61D8 6D1B D69E F20E 69CC