Does /usr/bin/ltsp-update-sshkeys work for you? I neither got an error nor does
it seem to work. It just doesn't do anything. I executed the script on the main
ltsp-server and a secondery server. I can't get a file with ltsp-update-sshkeys
--export ssh_known_hosts.xyz. This is odd. Buggy script?

I also tried to add the public keys manually to chroot/etc/ssh/ssh_known_hosts.
but that didn't work too.

Peter SteinAgnes-Bernauer-Str. 53c80687 MünchenTel.: 0176/61576306