Thanks to all who responded.

Using the existing DHCP server remains my first choice.

The Netware administrator here has been very helpful. He proposed
using Netware to direct the client to the tftp server for the PXE boot
image, and to do this on an isolated network first. If it worked, he
proposed listing the MAC addresses of the clients on the main DHCP
server and using that to redirect them to the LTSP server.

Unfortunately it didn't work. The client kept attempting to find the
pxelinux.0 file on the Netware server. This was the latest version of
Netware, and we'd filled in options 66 and 67 for the IP address of
the LTSP (and TFTP) server, and the file-path, respectively. We didn't
see anywhere else to enter the information. Should the file-path have
contained the IP address of the TFTP server? Damn! I wish I'd tried
that. But the option 66 is for a dotted quad, so it seems that that
should have worked.

Oh well, thanks for all the suggestions.

Keep well,
Sean
--
Sean Carte