Message: 6
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 20:08:28 -0300
From: "Eugenio Bignes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Ltsp-discuss] abnt2 (brazilian keyboard)
To: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net

>Hi !
>Does someone was able to sucefully using a abnt2 (brazilian keyboard) with
>ltsp?
>I set it up on lts.conf but the ] key and the |\ key and the "' key don't
>work very well (or at all in the case of the last one).
>

>Thanks in advance
>
>Eugenio

Hi Eugenio,

I am brazilian and to get abnt2 working I am using a xorg.conf file per
thin client in /opt/ltsp/i386/etc directory.
Make a copy of your xorg.conf server file(if it uses abnt2 keyboard) and
place it in that folder. Give it a name (I use ws001-xorg.conf)
and put at the end of lts.conf the following sintaxe:

#[MAC ADDRESS]- Per thin client settings
[00:50:DA:21:D5:16]
        XF86CONFIG_FILE = "/etc/ws001-xorg.conf"

      Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail, o único sem limite de espaço para
armazenamento!
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/