Hello,

I was installing KIWI-LTSP  pre-built image as per instructions at
http://en.opensuse.org/LTSP. I have a few queries w.r.t it -
1. Does the pre-built image mandate that the server IP must be
10.0.0.254 or it may be configured in /etc/sysconfig/kiwi-ltsp followed
by kiwi-ltsp-setup -c or does it require giving the install source along
with the IP related changes followed by kiwi-ltsp-setup for making  new
image?
2. I already have a few services running on port 2000 which cannot be
changed due to dependencies. However, nbd-server also needs port 2000
which I found that it can be changed in /etc/init.d/nbd-server. But even
after this change the clients do not boot and fail as they can't find
the image at port 2000. Doe this mean that the prebuilt image can only
work if 2000 port is free and nbd is listening at it.

Regards,
Shrenik