They're the NTA 6020P.  They worked well with LTSP 4.2 and with swap will work
great with LTSP 5.

Any idea on how to get the ltsp-client-setup to initial swap using nbdswapd?
I'm sure I could hack the script to get it working.  I'd like to do it the
right way so the next time I have to rebuilt the client, I don't have to redo
the hack.

Thanks,

Jason