Archives show a couple people asking how to get fglrx working in clients,
but no responses. I followed instructions from ubuntuforums.org but no luck.
Here's what I tried:

chroot /opt/ltsp/i386
apt-get update && apt-get install xorg-driver-fglrx && exit
nano /var/lib/tftpd/ltsp/i386/lts.conf:
    [MAC ADDRESS]
        XSERVER = fglrx
ltsp-update-kernels && ltsp-update-image --arch=i386

I reboot the client and instead of ldm I get a blank terminal with a
flashing cursor. Any suggestions?

db