I am trying to install Ltsp 4.2 on Mandriva 2009 using a guide wrote for
Mandriva 2006 so some things should be different. I am using GDM and has set
lts.conf to have two SCREEN_01=startx and SCREEN_02=telnet.
The graphical login screen is displayed on the client (WS) asking for user and
password but i can not switch to the telnet one with ctrl+alt+F2 because there
is no response at all for this key combination unless i login into the
graphical screen first.
I has tried changing to KDM also setting the first screen to telnet and the
second to startx and the problem persist.
If i set both screens to telnet, i can switch from one to the other ctrl+alt+F2
ctrl+alt+F1 without problem and without the need to login first.

So i must has been done something that cause the graphical login screen to do
not pay attention to the key sequence ctrl+alt+F2 or ctrl+alt+F2. but it does
reboot the graphical login screen with ctrl+alt+<--.

Any idea.