Steve Cayford ha scritto:
> Recently I've started hitting this problem on Ubuntu 8.04.
I use Debian Lenny.

> If I attempt to login to a client with a bad password, the LDM login screen
> displays the message "Verifying password, please wait..."...
I had the same problem... until TODAY! :-)
In the net I've found the tip of adding "NumberOfPasswordPrompts 1" to
the ssh client config file of the ltsp-client ("/etc/ssh/ssh_config" of
the chrooted file system).
The default is "NumberOfPasswordPrompts 3".

Now, if there is an error in username/password, in a few seconds the
user has back a new LDM login screen.

gc :-)