On Thursday 25 December 2008 02:09:02 ltsp-discuss-
requ...@lists.sourceforge.net wrote:
> > It seems I need a different 'pxelinux.cfg/default'  for nfs mounting,
> > currently it is for using nbd-server. Please help me to change to nfs.
>
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/LTSPWithoutNFS
> look for "Reverting to NFS if you want to"

<polite and not hostile rant>

a) You say you want to do something daft, like run LTSP on windows, to help a
mate who works at microsoft defeat the licence issues.

b) You ignore the advice of people who say This Will be Very Messy

c) You do not start playing with the most used and easiest installation which
is ubuntu

d) You waste the time of all the kind folk who try to help you, when they
could be wasting their time helping some deserving soal who is ligitamitly
struggling.

</rant>
James