Tommaso R. Donnarumma kirjoitti:

> We are planning to deploy an LTSP network with about 32 clients. We are
> going to install Firefox+Flash and a media player (likely VLC) as local
> applications, so I'm wondering what thin client specs we need in order
> to handle that flawlessly.

Good/best full/fat/multimedia PC, best you can buy _without_ hard disk,
cdrom and floppy. Use usb-sticks instead. Most important thing is video
card - Intel, NVidia or Ati. Do not waist your time with Via or
something like that, you need real GPU here. And that is your
ltsp-localapps "thin" client.

And then test, test and test before you buy all 32 clients.

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.