> Lts.conf documentation is poor (for the jaunty), all I find on google
> and ubuntu forums are older lts.conf options.

Here is official howto: "Linux Terminal Server Project Administrator's
Reference".

http://www.ltsp.org/~sbalneav/LTSPManual.html

"Enabling dual monitors".

http://www.ltsp.org/~sbalneav/LTSPManual.html#id2539252

Our semi-official UbuntuLTSP documentation do not have anything about dual
monitors, that is true.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.