Hey,

another surprise after upgrading from LTSP Ubuntu 8.04 to 9.04: I
found the file the XServer uses is /var/run/ltsp-xorg.conf. This file
isn't generated anymore by /usr/share/ltsp/configure-x.sh. Actually
this isn't used anymore. Instead there seem to be a lot of scripts in
/usr/share/ltsp/screen-session.d.
I got no idea if they are even used or provide only some hacks if
needed. Well the question is: Which script generates (and finally
writes the ltsp-xorg.conf). I'd rather use configure-x.sh. That one
works I assume with the correct screen resolution. My ltsp-xorg.conf
is rather empty:

Section "Device"
    Identifier "Device0"
         Driver "radeon"
Endsection.

That's it. Why was that changed. I don't get it. Unfortunately, I was
not able to find any documentation.

Sincerely

Peter