Hello,

I am writing scripts to automate some tasks in my Ubuntu LTSP server.
To be clean, I need to guess the IP address of the server (the one
used by clients) and also the network device (/dev/eth0 for example)
used for the client network and the network device used for the
Internet access.

I can parse some conf file but is there a better approach to get those
informations ?

PS : Scripts will run on server side