On Thu, 2009-06-04 at 22:13 +0200, Peter Stein wrote:
> And what means: "Make available"? That is of course on possibility. If
> I have the fonts in the chroot - how to tell X that it should use
> those?

I added them to the Type1 font directory and made sure the fonts.dir and
fonts.scale were correct. If I recall correctly there was an issue with
running mkfontdir and I had to manually edit fonts.scale or at least
concatenate separate fonts.scale files.

Andreas

PS: I am using ltsp5 from debian.

This all happened in /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1