Lars Madsen wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've finally managed to get LTSP 5 working with RHEL 5, by using an
>> Ubuntu based client, and some extensive script modifications.
>>
>> I still have a few problems though, that I hope you could help me fix.
>>
>> (1) the mounted local devices appear twice on the server, once under
>> /media/user/device and once under /tmp/.user/device, why? as far as I
>> can see it comes from ltspfsmounter on the server
>>

> the /tmp/.user apparently comes after the user logs out, and then in again
>
> looks like some cleanup that does not run correctly (may be another SSH
> issue)

it is actually ltspfsmounter, in the mounts on RHEL 5.3 the ltspfs
mounted devices does not show up as ltspfs at the start of the lines in
/proc/mounts but rather as fuse so the matching in ltspfsmounter is
wrong and things does not get cleaned up correctly.

does anyone know why those lines start with fuse and not ltspfs?

--

/daleif