I apologize if this is a duplicate, but I seem to be having trouble with
gmail and I do not see my emails appearing in the list.

My question is...

Does anyone know how I can build a custom ltsp chroot without using the
ltsp-build-client script?

I want to take the ubuntu 8.10 desktop or alternate CD and build from
that. I want to use esound instead of pulseaudio and ubuntu 8.10 doesn't
come all bound up with pulseaudio. When I install ubuntu 8.10 and build
the chroot with ltsp-build-client and then try to remove pulseaudio from
the chroot, it wants to take my entire x-server system, and then some,
with it. But if I remove pulseaudio from the ubuntu 8.10 installation,
it just takes pulseaudio and the ubuntu-desktop. This is okay, since I
want to install kubuntu-desktop-kde3 and esound anyway.

I went to http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/IntegratingLtsp, but
could not understand all the instructions, so any help would be
appreciated. Is there a more step-by-step set of instructions available?

Regards,
Murrah Boswell