karl.bar...@alexandriava.gov wrote:
> I'm looking to install LTSP on an RHEL 5.3 box, but there doesn't seem to
> be a package that's either targeted for this distro or a generic package
> for "none of the above" on the download page. Which package are other RHEL
> users installing?
>
> Thanks,
>
> k.

I think most RHEL users are using LTPS 4.2

I don't know if anyone have gotten LTSP5 to run with RHEL 5.3

I've been trying to make it run as an application server for an ubuntu
based client (you cannot build the clients using RHEL, and fedora didn't
work well with our client hardware).

It is possible to get things working, but I keep running in to problems
regarding keyboards, which I fix (and all cries for help has not been
answered)

--

/daleif