From: "Marius Flage" <mar...@flage.org>
To: <ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 4:38 PM
Subject: [Ltsp-discuss] Problem with Pulseaudio

> Hi there
>
> I'm experiencing this strange behavior with sound on my thin clients.
>
> Whenever I boot up the thin client I'm able to play audio for a short
period of time, before the pulseaudio daemon crashes. The only way to get
sound working again is rebooting the thin client - then the same happens
again.

> I haven't been able to play audio for more than a few minutes every time.
Sometimes it dies after one minute, other times I'm able to play for several
minutes before it crashes.

> I've set up a central syslog server to try and grab the syslog messages
(since Pulseaudio logs to syslog), but the only thing I see in the log is
daemon.log:

> # ls -l
> total 4
> -rw------- 1 root root 83 2009-09-17 16:16 daemon.log
>
> # tail -f daemon.log
> Sep 17 16:16:49 192.168.1.241 init: tty1 main process (3732) killed by
TERM signal