On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 10:08 AM, Pedro G. Rodrigues <go...@netcabo.pt> wrote:

> Can anyone tell what's wrong here, and how can I get USB drives working
> without manually mounting them?

I have found that my usb drives mount automatically only if I plug
them in after booting the thin client, at which point they appear in
Windows as expected. If, on the other hand, I plug in the USB stick
before booting the thin client, it will not automount, but I can mount
it manually as you described. I'm not sure if there is any way to make
it mount even if plugged in early.

db