Yes.  The old machine that hosted the wiki died.

We moved the wiki over to Sourceforge's servers.  They use MediaWiki.
The old LTSP wiki was TWiki.

Fortunately, I've have everything backed up.  I"ve been converting pages
from Mediawiki to Twiki.  It'll take a while before it's all done, but
if there's specific pages you are looking for, I can put those at the
top of the list.

Jim McQuillan
j...@ltsp.org