Hi Jim

Jim McQuillan schrieb:
> Yes.  The old machine that hosted the wiki died.
>
> We moved the wiki over to Sourceforge's servers.  They use MediaWiki.
> The old LTSP wiki was TWiki.
>
> Fortunately, I've have everything backed up.  I"ve been converting pages
> from Mediawiki to Twiki.  It'll take a while before it's all done, but
> if there's specific pages you are looking for, I can put those at the
> top of the list.

I have some problems installing sound in LTSP 4.2 and I can't find the
information on sound anywhere in the internet, that was on the old wiki.

Can you send me a backup copy of the sound pages asap?

Seems to be mainly these old links:

http://www.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/Sound

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/WorkInProgress#esd_ALSA_sound_on_LTSP_4_2

I should get this whole installation ready till next Tuesday, so I'm a
bit in a hurry...

Thanks a lot for your help.

Andreas

P.S. I also can try to help converting the files to the new mediawiki
format, because I think there will be more people looking for this
instructions...

--
revamp-it
Rosengartenstr. 1